Norfolk’s Premier Chimney Sweep
Sweeping Across Norfolk
NACS and NVQ Qualified and Certificated
Master Chimney Sweep
D. Thompson Chimneys Ltd. was established in 1995 with the help of the Princes Trust.
We are a family run chimney sweep and maintenance company offering a wide range of services to help you keep your chimneys, flues and appliances safe and clean. From mansion houses to stoves in a shed we can sweep them all!
We became a member of the National Association of Chimney Sweeps in 1998 and achieved Master Chimney Sweep status in 2005. We are also HETAS approved Chimney Sweeps and Stove Service and Maintenance Approved which is annually assessed. We are also Safe Contractor Approved and Construction Line Approved.
What We Do
We use traditional and modern methods of sweeping chimneys:
- Power sweeping
- Traditional brush and rods
- Weight, brush and line
- Vacuum used
All types of chimneys, flues and appliances are swept including:
- Wood stoves, Aga’s, Rayburns, Open fires, fireboxes, multifuel stoves, inglenooks and all fuels
- Industrial, commercial and domestic biomass boilers, and woodchip boiler flues swept
- HETAS Approved
- NACS certificates issues
- Fully insured
- Bird nest, vermin nest and insect nests removed following current legislation
- Rope seals
- Fire bricks
- Glass for stove doors
- Stove respraying
- Spare parts for stoves
- CCTV flue liner checks
- All types of chimney pots and fuels
- No chimney pot? No problem. We can fit heavy duty galvanised mesh over the chimney stack
- Variety of different styles and colours of bird guards afterwards to stop it happening again
- Once we have removed a bird nest from your chimney we can fit a bird guard afterwards to stop it happening again
- No more flapping birds in your house or twigs in the fireplace
CCTV Chimney Surveys
- Latest equipment supplied from Germany for colour surveys including a copy onto DVD for easy viewing on request
- We offer many options for this service. Please ask for prices.
- Flue liners for wood and multifuel stoves checked in request. Please ask for prices.